Sunday, January 5, 2014

The End and A New Beginning


With less than 10% of my financial goal met on Indiegogo and only 3 days left, the end simply sets things up for a new beginning with different options based on financial reality. Obviously, getting the treatment I want won't be an option without a miracle funding it in the next 60 hours.  I have been thinking about what I should do now.  I can and may start a new campaign because I know a lot more than I did 6 weeks ago.  I have learned about so many projects on Indiegogo, found interesting groups to follow on Twitter, and even how to blog, all of which would benefit me if I go down this path again.  (I never did figure out how to join groups of related interest on LinkedIn.) 

I will escrow the net-of-Indiegogo-fees money in a special account and allocate enough to cover the costs of publishing the book so I honor that commitment.  I have several leads on how to do that.  There is more that has come to mind about options I have to arrest the cancer in more affordable, heretofore unexplored ways.

Common sense would indicate I should get an Oncoblot blood test, which is not covered by any insurance.  This blood test can tell if your body has any cancer cells in it and the kind(s) you have.  People who wonder if they are cured, really in remission, if cancer is recurring or has metastasized should get this test done.  It would be grand to corroborate my feeling really good all the time based on knowing that the cancer is still confined to just my breast and to the degree of activity.  At $950, it would make a big dent in the pool of money.      

Something I was interested in several years ago was Poly-MVA (polymva.com), but it was cost-prohibitive then and still is in the long run.  I filled out paperwork two days ago to become part of a study with them, which would reduce the current cost by over 30%.  There is enough to cover several months of this and allow other financial options to unfold.

Intravenous vitamin C is something I have never done, but is available and affordable if I can get past my needle phobia long enough to do it.  I confess it's kind of at the bottom of my pile of likely choices.

Hyperbaric oxygen treatments are also in the "wanted to do, but out of financial range" category. 

Buying any (especially a portable) bio-energetic mat has also long been on my shopping list.

The new laws in Colorado may make THC oil therapy practical. The prescribed dose and treatment period take several months. 

Some viewers of my video have wanted to learn the name of the clinic where I wanted treatment.  The clinic wants to stay under the radar because of the unbelievable hassles that nontraditional cancer treatments get from the government who purportedly is watching out for our best interest through the FDA, the AMA, and the pharmaceutical companies, all of which have agendas and financial reasons to support the traditional approach to cancer treatments.

It is the perfect time to welcome in the new year as new answers unfold for me and people like me.  Onward and upward. 


No comments:

Post a Comment